Updated on November 29, 2022
How has Menno Haven been directly affected?
In accordance with CMS guidance, we deploy team member and resident testing schedules based on the percentage of positivity of COVID-19 in Franklin County.
Menno Haven currently has 6 team members and 0 positive residents.
To date: We have experienced 23 deaths of Residents who had tested positive for COVID-19. We currently have over 230 Residents who have successfully recovered.
Currently, there are over 530 team members who have recovered from COVID-19.
Visitation/Menno Haven Plans
We are strictly following guidance from the CDC, CMS, and other regulating authorities.
Personal Care (Manor, Memory Homes, and Village Square) – Precautions and screenings in place. Masking required in public areas
Health Care Centers (Brookview and Chambers Pointe) – Precautions and screenings are in place. Masking required in public areas
ElderDay – Some restrictions in place. Please contact the ElderDay Team at (717) 709-4510
Northgate, Life Center, Business Office, Renaissance, Menno Haven at Home – No restrictions. Masking optional
Information For Residents
If you have been tested for COVID-19: Please let us know by contacting the Community Nurse at 717.263.6620 *Residents of Menno Haven Only
Beware of COVID-19 Scams: Read this link for more information from the State Police. Click here to read more
How is Menno Haven preparing?
Menno Haven has continued to closely monitor the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We have taken proactive steps to protect our residents and team members.
We have created this website to provide up-to-date information to our residents, families, and the public.
This page will be updated as needed to provide pertinent information.
- Our team is diligently monitoring updates put forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local health departments and promptly enacting their recommended guidelines.
- We are providing residents and families’ information via this website, which will be updated regularly, so they can stay informed.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
The symptoms of COVID-19 are similar to other respiratory illnesses, such as the common cold and flu. The most common of these symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of Taste and Smell
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
How can I protect myself and others?
The best prevention for COVID-19, the flu and colds, is to practice proper handwashing and respiratory etiquette. Help stop the spread of viruses by:
- GET VACCINATED!
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Follow masking guidelines
- Clean surfaces frequently, including countertops, light switches, cell phones, and other frequently touched items.
- If you are sick, stay home and avoid contact with others.
Choose safe activities chart recommended by the CDC: Click Here to view
For questions related to Menno Haven’s COVID-19 response, including limitations on visitors, please email Covid19questions@mennohaven.org